Our EMR NCCP Course is for the student who needs to re-certify their EMR certification. Students will complete the online educational modules first and it is anticipated that it should take them about 1 week to complete all online requirements and activities. Once complete, students will attend the hands on lab session with their instructor.
The hands on skills lab will bring students through interactive activities and instructor lead scenarios which will help them to show and prove competency in their skills. This combined with the online modules will complete the NCCP requirements for their required NATIONAL hours. Students may then proceed on to complete their local/state hours as well as their individual hours to fully meet the NREMT re-certification process.
|Winter Term||Great Brook Academy||January thru March||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Spring Term||Great Brook Academy||April thru June||Click to Register|
|Summer Term||Great Brook Academy||July thru September||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Fall Term||Great Brook Academy||October thru December||NOT AVAILABLE|
Your Emergency Medical Responder NCCP course tuition covers all expenses that are associated with your program. Unlike other programs, Great Brook Academy believes in no hidden fees. So what will you get as part of your certificate program?
1. Online access to all course materials and curriculum
2. Hands on skills practical lab time with instructor
3. Documentation that can be uploaded to the NREMT site to show successful completion of the program requirements.
For a student to be considered as successfully completing the course of instruction they must:
1. Complete all online course requirements to include all course lessons, activities, and knowledge checks with a minimum of 80% or higher.
2. Completing of all practical skills at the appropriate competency level
3. Full tuition payment
4. Completion of all application and administrative requirements
The Student Financial Responsibility Agreement describes the financial obligation a student accepts when enrolling in classes at Great Brook Academy.
1. I accept full responsibility to pay all tuition, fees and other associated costs assessed as a result of my registration and/or receipt of services. I understand my student account constitutes a financial obligation between me and GBA.
2. I understand and agree that if a I drop or withdraw from some or all of the classes for which I register, I will be responsible for paying all of the tuition and fees in accordance with the published add/drop and withdrawal schedule. I further understand that my failure to attend class does not absolve me of my financial responsibility as described above.
3. I understand that I am responsible for viewing and paying my student account and invoice by the scheduled due date. I further understand that failure to review my invoice does not constitute a valid reason for not paying my bill on time.
4. I understand GBA may withhold registration, transcripts and certificates; assess late payment fees; charge interest on unpaid balances; submit unpaid debt to a collection agency; and take other steps to collect the money I owe. I agree to pay all delinquency fees, including any costs of collection, which may be based on a percentage up to 50% of the debt, and all other costs and expenses including reasonable attorney fees.
5. I authorize GBA and their respective agents and contractors to contact me regarding my tuition and fees, including the repayment of my tuition and fees, at the current or any future cellular phone number(s), email address(es) or wireless device. I understand and agree that I am responsible for keeping GBA records up to date with my current physical addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers for purposes of continued communication regarding any amounts that remain due and owing to GBA.
6. I understand if my overdue account is placed in collection, GBA reserves the right to report both positive and negative payment histories to credit-reporting agencies and may obtain a credit report on me at any time in the future to review my account.
7. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with and pursuant to the laws of the state of New Hampshire.